The Southwest Regional (SWR) Youth Department will use innovative methods to ensure that our youth become valued resources to their families, churches, and communities.
We will teach them how to become self-sustaining productive citizens. This department will pursue financial resources that will allow us to cultivate opportunities for the SW Regional youth to become economically empowered and producers of jobs in the body of Christ, without compromising Godly principles, producing law-abiding outstanding youth to become agents of change in our church and society .
It is the goal of the Southwest Regional Youth Department to enhance the lives of its members, naturally and spiritually, thereby equipping them to successfully confront their present challenges, and those in the years to come.
This goal will be achieved by producing informative and innovative techniques via Regional rallies, designed to address the existing issues concerning our youth, and their current circumstances.
- Education Identify and continue to make available programs that focus on YMOV and YWOE. In the long term, we will witness visible transformation within families and SWR community as the Youth are empowered with the ultimate prerequisite to succeed and emulate SWR Youth Leaders.
- Economic Development Identify and make available resources that result in new jobs being created, and provide job training within your local community. In the long term, I believe that we will witness visible transformation within families and the SWR Youth community as individuals are given the means and the tools to achieve a living wage.
- Crime Reduction Identify and make available programs that reduce crime and lower recidivism rates for past offenders. As we partner with the local police depts., County Sheriffs offices and the Department of Drug Enforcement, we will continue to address how we prevent crime within the teen population and also witness visible transformation within the SWR Youth Family.
- Family Life Identify and make available programs that focus on improving the quality of life within the nuclear family. In the long term, I believe that we will witness visible transformation within families of the SWR Youth community as men, women and children are given the tools to achieve a thriving, productive, wholesome, spiritual family environment.
- Financial Literacy Identify and make available programs that result in enlightened individuals who Earn, Save, Invest and Spend Wisely (Dave Ramsey, Financial Peace University). In the long term, I believe that we will witness visible transformation within families and the SWR as individuals learn to develop and execute sound long-term financial plans focused on creating, growing and managing wealth.